Thursday 31 October 2013

Crime in Calgary

I have been living Calgary for two months, I think that Calgary is safe city which is as same as BeiJing of china.But in order to avoid becoming a victim, I think we should also pay attention to items below. 1)we shouldn't walk home from the CTrain alone after dark. 2)we should lock our apartment when we leave. 3)we ought to call the police if we see someone committing a crime. Basically,you don't worry about your security on the most of time in Calgary.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, there is some crime around C-train stations at night, so it's a good idea to take precautions and not travel alone. I think you gave good advice.

    Corrections:
    I have been living in Calgary for two months.

    I think that Calgary is a safe city which is the same as Beijing, China.

    ReplyDelete