Tuesday 22 October 2013

If I have a lot of money, Firstly, I hope I can give my parents a better life, it is difficult task to bring children up.Secondly, I just want to live like common people.I hope that my life is peaceful and quiet. I would travel around the world because I like traveling a lot. What'a more, I would buy myself a house in a countryside so that I could grow flowers and plants by myself. I don’t want to work at business, but ,I will donate money to the poor students,because there are many good students who want to go to school,but they have no money. There is a proverb in china,you can do nothing if you don’t have money,but you can’t do anything yet even if you have money.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to hear that you want to help your family out! I'm sure they would appreciate it. A house in the countryside also sounds like a great idea.

    Corrections:
    If I have a lot of money, firstly, I hope I can give my parents a better life; it is a difficult task to bring children up.

    I don't want to work in business, but I will donate money to the poor students because there are...

    ReplyDelete