Monday 28 October 2013

My Favorite Sports

Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day. Table-tennis is an ideal game for us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.

2 comments:

  1. I used to play table tennis a bit when I was a child, but I haven't done it for a long time. I'm probably not any good now!

    Corrections:
    Therefore, I pay special attention to games, especially table tennis.

    (The other grammar is very good!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play table tennis, but I don't play good.

    ReplyDelete