Tuesday 19 November 2013

I am happy to hear you are going to visit Canada, Canada is amazing place, I promise you will have fantastic vacation. I think that fall is most beautiful season in Canada, of course snow view is also beautiful in Canada winter. Canada is very colder than china in winter, but you don't need bring too much clothes, because clothes is cheaper than china. you can take some medicine which is necessary for you. Canada seafood is cheaper than china and is very fresh, I think that this is good new for you. local steak is very delicious, I can just eat well-done steak, you can try other style. Rock mountain is very beautiful, I recommend that you should visit. local ice-wine is famous in the world, you don't forget taste. Snow-sport is very popular in Canada, you can try like skiing, skating and snowboarding. Wish you have good vacation.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is a nice time to visit - there's snow on the ground, and lots of Christmas lights around the city. People can also do lots of sports in the mountains.

    Corrections:
    Canada is an amazing place; I promise you will have a fantastic vacation.

    Canada is much colder than China in winter, but you don't need to bring too many clothes because clothes are cheaper than in China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, I also think Canada is amazing.

    ReplyDelete