Tuesday 26 November 2013

video game

When I was young, I like playing red alert, actually I was fascinated in this video game. this is war game. you can play this video game either single or internet. At the begin of game, you will get some money, but these money is very a little, you must work for get enough money, then if you have gotten enough money, you can build all kinds of military facility to develop army. at same time you must pay attention to other player attack you, so you should make a defence, of course you can not defend always, you should select good chance to attack. when one player defeat other player. the game over. I think this game is very interested for me.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of that game, but there are lots of similar war games that I've seen. I think they're a good way to learn strategy and planning.

    Corrections:
    When I was young, I liked playing Red Alert; actually, I was fascinated by this video game.

    When one player defeats another player, the game is over.

    ReplyDelete